Tuesday 31 May 2011

Nothing To Report

Sun is shining, life is great, Tone is great, everything's great!

Even Mavis is only scoring 3-4 on the Wierd-O-Meter (that's out of ten, normally I'd say she was a 5-6). Me and Tone went round hers Sunday dinnertime and she ACTUALLY COOKED. That's rite... not warm up something in the microwave! She hadn't used the oven in so long it went all smoky and odd and we ended up getting Chinese anyway but she did try and thats what counts!

Tone is talking about going to Camp Bestival again but I think I'd like to steer clear of everywhere we went *before* if you know what I mean. Make some new memories in new places. I'd like to go to some little place near a beach thats dead quiet and read books and eat seafood. I told Tone this sure he'd be like, "What are you nuts" but he actually said "Why not?" OK so he's not OOBER-KEEN (sp??) or anything but I can hardly blame him, I'd probably not of been six months ago and he's trying too. I have a vague memory of going to Devon with my Dad when he was still alive yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago when I was a little girl, maybe we could try that?

Hope your great too. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment