Tuesday 7 June 2011

This isn’t just love – this is a weekend mini break!!!!

I feel just like Bridget Jones (although thinner and in a slightly different line of work LOL!) Seriously, life couldn’t be sweeter at the moment, and it finally looks as though the sun might stay out! At the weekend, me and Wing finished work and felt like eating some greasy Chinese food (you know how she loves the greasy fast food – seriously, I don’t where it goes on her!) Tone was up for that too and told us to wait for him while he locked up. Then Fabian (Wing’s new BF) called her and said he was a bit bored watching tv so we kind of ended up on an impromptu double date! Ha! Now if I had mentioned a double date to Tone about a year ago, he’d have laughed in my face or made some lood (sp?) comment about me asking another girl to join us in the bedroom, but to my complete and utter surprise, Tone was really laid back about it. Turns out, even weirder and brilliant still, that Tone likes Fabian and they were having a good old chinwag on the way to the buffet place! We strolled around Leicester Square/Picadilly Circus for a while and me and Wing started singing ‘Alllll byyyy myselffff’ a la Bridget Jones because we love the bit in the film where it says GO BRIDGET, GO on the ad boards on the circus bit. You know what I mean right? !

Anyway, then we get all carried away quoting lines from the film and I say ‘This can't be just shagging. A mini-break means true love.’ 
We carried on being loud and Bridgetty all the way to the Chinese and then Tone pulls me aside as we’re going in and whispers ‘I’m going to take you in a weekend mini-break.’ 
Eeeeeeeek! So aside from having a plate full of seriously yummy and greasy Chinese, I got promised a weekend away! It can’t be for another few weeks as Tone has to plan cover for the club, but he said it can be our little alone time instead of going to Camp Bestival. He even said he’s got a place in mind, but it’s a big secret at the moment! Ooooohhhhh I love the summer and having a lovely boyfriend. 
 
HAPPY TUESDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment