Tuesday 24 May 2011

The One

Wing Hun said you "just know" when you've found The One. She goes out with a bloke called Fabian at the moment - no joke, who calls their kid Fabian??? How can you look at a TINY LITTLE BABY and say, "Ah yes, the perfect name for him is FABIAN"!!! It sounds like some kind of Laura Ashley line... "The FABIAN collection... complete with drapes, soft furnishings, candles, scents....!" YIKES!

Where was I? Oh yeah. Wing says you just know. She reckons she knew with Fabian when he took her to this posh restaurant and she said she'd rather have a kebab. He didn't bat an eyelid apparently and they ran out on the bill and he got her this massive kebab out in Streatham with chilli AND cheese on AS WELL. With a Dandelion and Burdock to wash it down. That's gotta be love, right? To Wing, anyway... She loves kebabs and D&B!! How the hell is she a size 8?? LOLOLOLOL (and NO, I know whatcha thinking: dancing & laxatives & zillions of trips to the loo to chuck it all back up! No way! : P ).

TBH I always thought Wing Hun bought into all that crap from the magazines she reads and all those Mills And Boon novels. She's always got her head in one of those at work. Once she even did a peep show a reading an article from CLOSER she left on the floor at her feet, LOL. And even when I was with Tone the first time around I still didn't really get it... He never seemed to care for me 100% or even care as much about me as I did him... but that was then.

Maybe our time apart did him some good or he finally grew up - who knows - but I had a moment like Wing Hun said at the weekend. I was in the bath at his and he didn't come in getting all lairy saying he wanted to soap me up or anything like that like he might of a year ago. Instead he comes in with a towel for me. And it's a new one. And it's pink. So I say:

"Didn't know you liked pink."

And he replies, "I bought it for you to keep here, you daft mare."

That's when I knew he was The One. Who says romance is dead, hey?! hahahaha.

Happy Tuesday!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment