Tuesday 3 May 2011

Shiny Happy People

Best Bank Holiday weekend ever? I think so! Well, specifically Friday. And it’s not like I even got the time off work. Our club isn’t the kind of business that can afford to close on a Friday night!

I woke up at Tone’s on Friday morning. He’d been really sweet and picked me up when I went to see Mavis (who is on the mend, and will be back at home in a few days – thanks for all your kind messages of support) I was pretty starving as I’d been with her for a few hours and I hate all that kind of hospital food stuff. Bleughh. So Tone took me out for some Thai food – it’s sooooo yummy – definitely taken over as my fav kind of food – and we were getting on really well. He was making me lauh and it felt like the good old times. He didn’t mention not being on anything, but I could tell he was clean. He only had one Stella as well, so I was pretty impressed. Neither of us wanted to go home alone, and I wasn’t working, and he wasn’t due in at the club so we went back to his and watched a couple of movies. We fell asleep on the sofa, and when I woke up he wasn’t there. I was a bit confused, but went into the kitchen to see him making Angel Delight and two mugs of Galaxy hot choc. I guess that’s when I knew. I knew he had changed and that maybe we could give it another shot. I couldn’t believe I was the one who was saying it, but I just blurted out; ‘SHALL WE GIVE US ANOTHER GO?’ And the rest is history. LOL! So on Friday when we woke up, we had a HUGE fry up brunch and watched ALL of the wedding. I couldn’t believe that Tone watched the whole thing with me – that’s a changed man if ever I saw one.

Then we decided to go and join in with everyone else partying in the centre of the city and made a huge jug of Pimms. My fairytale is back on track after the fairytale weekend with the Prince and Princess. I’m feeling a bit like a Princess again. If only I could have Kate’s dress! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment